Saturday, July 28, 2012

PNOY, What's Our Status

              
Our president Benigno Aquino have just presented his SONA( State of the Nation Address) last July 23, 2012. It has been his third SONA, also three years now from his seat as our president. Three years is a long time from now and expectations are increasing. He presented how well our country is doing. In every aspect of running the country, I praise you for the little improvement. I hope this little can be turned to great.
        With your great power comes with great responsibility. In line with education, the quality status rose because of the implemented K+12. In line with poverty, thank you for helping us by making programs for the poor. You boasted that crime rates are decreasing but I disagree. There are still numerous crimes done per day. In our economy, I am not contented, still not satisfied with your performance. For me, your SONA doesn't matter. Words don't matter to me but actions indeed are what I want. Efficient actions are what I want to see. Stop barking at the past administration. Better do your job. If you will be scaled according to your performance from 1-10, I would give you a 7.
        You are good but, show us you are the best. PNoy, whats our status?
Keep up the good works. may all the forces be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment